Where You Turn When You Need an Attorney

Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation

Serving Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Bowling Green, Stafford, Caroline, Louisa, Culpeper, Orange, King George, Virginia

Office Location: 9130 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553    Tel: 1-540-582-6885

Traffic Arrests
& DUIs

A DUI arrest in Virginia can have serious ramifications on your driving privileges and personal freedom. 

Traffic Infractions can also impair your ability to work and in some cases lose employment. Contact us today to discuss your options.

Divorce & Custody Agreements

Divorce, Child custody and parenting time modifications, Child support, Spousal support, Parenting time, Unmarried parent issues, Out-of-state custody and parenting time, Friend of the Court, Domicile changes (relocation with a child), Paternity, Adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, Support enforcement and collections, Personal protection orders (PPOs)

Business & Corporate Law

Formation and operation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLC's), and Partnerships. Representation concerning majority and minority interest, buy-out agreements, operating issues concerning legal entities.

Estate & Wills

Estates, Trusts,  Taxes, Wills,

Guardianships,  Real Estate, &  Probate

The Experience You Need In And Out Of The Courtroom

Edward F. Younger has extensive trial experience. While many cases can be resolved outside of the courtroom, if your case requires litigation, we are well-prepared to represent you in front of a judge or jury.

In addition to our passion for client service and our community, Edward F. Younger offers:
Flexible appointments: Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, but we are willing to accommodate you if an evening, weekend, or off-site appointment is necessary.

Payment options: We accept all major credit cards.

Free consultations up to 20 minutes: You can tap our legal know-how without spending a dime upfront. In personal injury and workers' compensation cases, we only collect a fee if we recover a financial settlement or judgment for you.